Saturday, May 19, 2012

I have arrived!

After a very long day full of driving, I am here! I left around 6:40 am and met some of my new friends around 8am in Jeffersonville, OH. From there I drove all the way to Virginia Beach, arriving around 7pm. It took a long time and we ran into a lot of traffic. I am exhausted but happy to be here and making tons of new friends! We just got back from a late night Wal-mart run to get some essentials. Tomorrow we have orientation which is just a day jam packed with information (but we're doing it on the beach, so how could it be bad?) Thanks for the prayers!

Included are some pictures of my condo and my new friends!




Living Room


 Bedroom 1


Bedroom 1


Kitchen


Kitchen (with all of our food)


Bedroom 2 (my bed, sorry for the mess I'm in the middle of unpacking)


Leanna, Becca & I (roommates)


I thought I would include my address in the event that anyone would like to write me!
Mai Kai Condos
c/o LT: Kelsey Ice
208 C 57th Street
Virginia Beach, VA 23451




2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    My name is Sarah and I'm with Dwellable. I was looking for blog posts about Virginia Beach to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, drop me a line at Sarah(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you :)
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelsey,
    My name is Jane and like Sarah, I'm with Dwellable. Did you guys ever touch base? We'd still love to feature your post, so if you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you, and happy to find your blog again!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete