Monday, May 21, 2012

Work & Growth

"Nothing can separate even if I ran away, Your love never fails. I know I still make mistakes but You have new mercy for me every day. Your love never fails."

This is a verse to a song that I really felt moved by this weekend. It is important to constantly remind yourself of the gospel story and to lay down your past life to chase Jesus DAILY. It is a constant choice to let go of your sinful life and follow Christ. If you are choosing to follow Christ with your life you are not "dealing" with your sin or "making it better"... you're running from it and running towards Jesus. We are dead to our old selves and alive in Christ. Justified.

Also, today was my first day of work at the Holiday Inn & Suites. I didn't do work, I was only trained. It lasted about 6 hours. The restaurant that I will be working at is open to the pool and you can see the ocean and boardwalk from every table. Also, my manager is really nice & I'm excited to work with her. Here are some pictures of the restaurant that I stole from the website (please don't sue me)!




We had our first family dinner tonight as well! Spaghetti and salad for our condo :)

From left to right: Lauren, Megan, Katlyn, Shannon, LeAnna, me & Becca!


Thanks for reading! :)

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you sweetie and all your lovely housemates! :) (I love the picture of you guys outside your condo!) Thanks for the reminder, too, that we are justified...so blessed! Love you.

    ReplyDelete